The Student Services Department at Sumner College is committed to your success from the moment you enroll until long after you’ve graduated. Not only is it important that you receive a quality education, but the college’s student services department can provide additional support that you may need to succeed while attending Sumner College. We meet with you before the first day of classes to discuss your career goals and to provide career guidance. You can also learn about the other resources that are available to you as a Sumner College Student and as a Graduate with Career Services.
Sumner College Student Services Can Help You With:
- Locating internships and externships through relationships with local employers.
- Coordinating tutors for both individuals and groups.
- Organizing transportation and carpools.
- Sumner College is conveniently located along the #12 Tri-Met bus route. Please refer to the Tri-Met website for best routes to Sumner College.
- Finding housing options by providing a list of housing possibilities closest to campus.
- If you need a roommate, Student Services can assist you with finding one.
- Finding information about social services such as: TANF, and SNAP.
To learn more about Sumner College student services, contact the Student Services Department at 877-629-1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.