Assistant to the President
Position: Assistant to the President
The Assistant reports to the President of the college. The Assistant to the President is responsible providing administrative support to the President in the areas of academics, admissions, and all other areas associated with the operations of the college.
- Assists with the development and implementation of operational procedures
- Responsible for the addendums and updates (annually) of the college catalog
- Create and modify documents
- Manage daily schedule for the President
- Assist with information sessions
- Assist with Admissions documents, reports
- Assist with database reports
- Responsible for final review of student files, scanning of student files, and confirming all enrollment documents are received by the college
- Responsible for monthly student enrollment reports
- Assist the President with applications regarding compliance, academic programs, accreditation or state regulations
- Attend staff meetings and record meeting minutes
- Provide front desk administrative support when needed
- Responsible for design and production of student handbooks, college handbooks, information session booklets
- Filing student records
- Assist with ordering and releasing student books
- Responsible for occasional facility improvements
- Responsible for overseeing monthly attendance
- Responsible for maintenance of college student booklist
- Responsible for creation and production of classroom materials; when requested
- Provide administrative support to the President
- Assist students when requested
- Assist in orientations, graduations, and student activities.
- Other duties assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential. • Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules. • Must possess excellent judgment, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to type work in team driven environment
- Knowledge of personal computer software applications including Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter to Douglas Young Belicek, Human Resources, Sumner College